Creating a New Account and Logging In
Whether you're a new or returning customer, we suggest you log in or create an account before you start shopping. When logged in, you are not just simply viewing your purchased order (Of course, your unpaid order is also listed). If you do not login before you begin shopping, you will not see the actual prices on many products, and if you don't login upon payment of your purchase, you will not receive the discount.
By creating an account, we will store your name, shipping and billing address for future reference. Credit card information is not entered until you actually place an order and is not saved.
When you are logged into your account, you can click on the "Account" button at the top of the screen to view details about your account and which brands are discounted.
On a side note, creating an account does not automatically subscribe you to email communications from us. You can subscribe to receive monthly offers here
Creating a New Account
Signing up for an account also lets you track your online orders, view your previous six months of order history, create a wish list of items you want to purchase later, share product reviews, and stores your billing and shipping address securely for future orders. If you are a new visitor or haven't created an account yet, you can easily create a new account by following these simple steps:
1. To create a new account, click on the “Join Free” button located at the top of the left hand navigation bar.
2. Once you arrive on the new account page, begin by filling in the required fields.
3. When you are finished filling out the proper fields, hit SAVE on the bottom. If you are missing any of the required fields, an error message will appear, and you will need to fill out the remaining highlighted fields. Once you hit SAVE you can begin shopping!
If you are having trouble logging in or are new to logging in, you can follow these simple steps to help you through the process:
1. To Login, select the Sign in button located at the top of the left hand navigation bar.
2. Once you are on the next page, by filling in the required fields with your existing account. If you do not remember your sign in name or your password, simply click “Forgot password?” fill in the sections on the right and you will be sent an email with your login credentials or information on resetting your password.